archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
December 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
September 2008
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
Broken
Tuesday, July 07, 2009@12:31:00 am

I don't usually announce things like this over my personal blog, let alone DeviantArt as well.
But for some reason I feel like it. If I'm gonna be depressed ythey can all be depressed with me.

She has decided that it was time to end our relationship, for both our sakes, and she has left me broken. I don't know how long this will take to heal. I keep hoping against hope that it was a mistake, that we will be together again, that she will somehow miraculously fall in love with me, the way I seem to have fallen for her.
But it is extremely unlikely she will come back to me.
And deep down, I think maybe what she did was right. Even if it does make me want go to sleep and wake up dead.

On the plus side though, the last time she made me feel like throwing myself off a cliff, I ended up producing what I think are brilliant photos.
So who knows, maybe I'll create something mind-blowingly depressing and impressing.

Yes, I realise that I'll probably regret writing all this up here some time in future but I'll worry about it then.

See ya.